Biosis: Integrated Health Solutions
Since 2004, Dr. Verigin’s newsletter Biosis has offered its readers comment and teaching by Dr. Verigin, health news, wellness tips and more – all within an integrative, biological dental frame. It’s name comes from the Greek word meaning “to live.” “Biosis” means “a mode of life,” which is both a process and an indivisible state of being. It is wholeness itself.
We are committed to helping you build a mode of life that allows you to make the most of your dreams, drives and desires – a life both defined by and fueled by optimum health in all respects.
Back Issues (May 2008 – )
Biosis 57: Patients Caught in the Tentacles of the Allopathic System
Biosis 56: The Homotoxins All Around Us
Biosis 55: Some Basic Principles of Biological Regulation
Biosis 54: The Basis for Holistic, Biological Medicine
Biosis 53: Cavitations & Their Impact on Overall Health
Biosis 52: Don’t Treat Illness – Restore the Body’s Coherence & Function Instead
Biosis 51: Improving the State of the Terrain, Connection & Community, Recommended Reads
Biosis 50: Addressing the Ground System First
Biosis 49: Finding a World of Blessings, Outer Environment/Inner Environment, & A New Book on Biological Dentistry
Biosis 48: Biological Dentistry & the Road Ahead
Biosis 47: Positive Thinking, Modern Medicine, Exercise
Biosis 46: Embracing Difference, Dentistry Shouldn’t Be “Just Another Profession,” & Mercury Amalgam Research
Biosis 45: Responsible Optimism, What to Do about Root Canal Teeth, Soda & Aging
Biosis 44: Power, Root Canals, Homeopathy
Biosis 43: Attitude, Root Canals, Gluten-Free Foods
Biosis 42: Weston Price’s Root Canal Research, Dental Implants & More
Biosis 41: Ending the Procrastination Blues; Acid / Alkaline pH Body Balance; A Tale of Two Cancers
Biosis 40: Milestones; What Technology Can’t Replace; To Heal the Body, Heal the Terrain; Weston Price; Perio Politics
Biosis 39: Living with Intention; Reading the Terrain; Don’t Floss?!
Biosis 38: Mapping the Route to Healing, Feeding Your Brain, Essential Oils & Healthy Gums
Biosis 37: Research in Biological Medicine, Superfoods & More
Biosis 36: Listening, Oxidative Stress, Diet & Decay
Biosis 35: Nostaliga, Aging Cells & Biological Medicine, Flu Shots
Biosis 34: Natural Rejuvenation; Chemicals & the Terrain; “Metal-Free Dentistry”?
Biosis 33: Disease & the Disordered Biological Terrain; Time & Priorities; A Kids’-Eye View of Healthy Food
Biosis 32: The Power of Music; The Complexities of Chronic Illness; Mercury vs. BPA?
Biosis 31: Building Resilience; Chronic Illness & the Terrain
Biosis 30: Thoughtful Communication, MCS Case History, Kicking Insomnia
Biosis 29: Smile Power, FAQ on the Biological Perspective, Herbs & Drugs
Biosis 28: Perseverance, Living Systems, Beyond Brushing
Biosis 27: Tradition & Gratitude, Clenching & Grinding, Hysterectomy & Informed Consent
Biosis 26: Dreams & Actions, FDA & Mercury, The “Alternative Medicine” Controversy
Biosis 25: Self-Security, Dental Foci & the Disease Process, Home Hygiene
Biosis 24: Self-Renewal, Dental Foci & Cancer Detection, Preventive Medicine
Biosis 23: Focusing on What Matters, Tooth Clenching & Grinding, Body Mend
Biosis 22: Choosing Joy, Why Your Teeth Might Hurt, Autoimmune Disorders
Biosis 21: Get Happy, Choosing Your Route to Healing
The Best of Biosis, Issues 1 -20
(November 2004 – January 2008)
Dr. Verigin’s Comment
Comment on news and research, and teachings on key concepts of integrated, biological dental medicine from Gary M. Verigin, DDS, CTN
Integrated Health Solutions
Articles on nutrition, lifestyle and taking charge of your health and wellbeing
JoAnne’s Motivational Minute
Tips for achieving your goals from our office manager, JoAnne Boettcher-Verigin
Dr. Verigin’s Comment
- Eat Sugar and White Flour
- From Microbes in the Mouth to Dysfunction in the Body:
Focal Infection Theory
- Gearing Up for the Journey to Enhanced Total Health
- Learning from the Best of the Best: Notes on the 21st
Annual IABDM Conference
- Mercury in Dental Amalgam: A Risk or Not?
- Mercury in the Mouth: Are the Health Threats for Real?
- On Leaving Behind Assembly Line, Wal-Mart Style Dentistry
- The Mindset of Our New Clients Regarding 21st Century
Dentistry and Medicine
- The Relationship between Gum Health and Systemic Health
- Too Much Dentistry?: The Possible Adverse Effects of
Veneers, Fillings and Crowns
- What Your Mouth Has to Say about Your Health
- What’s Behind the Rise in Youth Tooth Decay?
- Why “Biological” Comes First in “Biological Dental Medicine”
- Why Not Raise Healthy, Attractive and Intelligent Children?
Integrated Health Solutions
- Are Energy and Sports Drinks Putting Your Teeth at Risk?
- Breakfast: A Stress-Reducer
- Boost Your Mental Activity, Increase Your Wellness
- Can You Believe It?: Tips for Evaluating Online Health Information
- Dealing with Summer(and Other)time Stress
- Eating Well for the Holidays…and a Lifetime
- Food for Thought: Diet and Mental Health
- Good Nutrition for Kids…Away from Home
- Living Well: A Few Tips for Dealing with Holiday Stress
- Muscling Up Your Memory
- Play It Safe: Food Safety Tips
- Stress and Your Body’s Nutritional Needs
- The Sleep/Health Connection and How to Improve It
- Walking: A Holistic Workout
- Water or Coke?: Some Facts…
- What’s So Integrated in Integrated Dentistry?
- You Say You Want a Resolution: Making Good on
Your New Year’s Resolve