Stat!: Brush & Floss as I Say, Not as I Do?
Posted on Friday, May 20th, 2011
- Percent of Americans who would be “most disturbed” if their romantic partner went without deodorant for a week: 24
- Percent who would be “most disturbed” if they went without brushing or flossing for a week: 59
- Percent of Americans who would grade their own dental hygiene at grade C or lower: 58
- Percent of Americans who floss and say that it makes their gums bleed: 57
- Number who think “a little blood in the sink” after brushing their teeth is “normal” (it’s not): 1 in 3*
Image by ya_rayah_2007, via Flickr