Gary M. Verigin, DDS, inc. – Biological Dentistry
Fluoride-Free, Mercury-Free, Mercury-Safe
For more than 40 years, we have practiced in Escalon, California, a small town located about halfway between Sacramento and Fresno, in the heart of the Central Valley. We provide both general and specialized dental services.
Our office has been mercury-free since the early 1980s. We strive to maintain a relaxed, positive environment, as well as one that is toxin-free, safe for patients with chemical sensitivities.
As one of the first biological dentists in the US and a Certified Traditional Naturopath, Dr. Gary Verigin provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of dental issues that may have an impact on overall health and well-being. This includes beautiful, long-lasting, and biocompatible restorative work and a focus on improving the health of the biological terrain to support long-term healing.
We also stress education – both in office and here through our website. For informed patients take charge of their health. They choose to be agents of their own wellness.
And these are the kinds of people who choose our practice to meet their dental needs.
Our Clients’ Health Is Our Top Priority
Besides our cutting-edge methodologies in German Biological Dental Regulative Medicine, there are several unique aspects of our practice that our patients come to us for:
- On-time appointments in an office that is values-based and philosophy-driven.
- Excellent quality and consistency of dental restorations using non-toxic materials which can be evaluated in advance through blood tests and bio-functional energetic assessments.
- Maximum care, comfort, and protection we provide when removing toxic dental materials from the teeth. This means more than just mercury-safe practices but taking extra steps to support the long-term health of your newly restored teeth. You can read a full description of our procedures here. Our mercury-safe practices meet or exceed IAOMT recommendations.
- Our always providing plenty of time to listen to your concerns, questions, and requests in an open learning environment.
- Our belief that when it comes to your dental or medical health, there are NO unintelligent or irrelevant questions.
- The value we place on caring, helping relationships that promote a positive, caring atmosphere in our office and help you define your personal health and lifestyle objectives.
- Our commitment to go beyond mere competence to find meaning and direction in a highly personalized, health-centered, graceful and creative environment, with an emphasis on long-term health planning. Learn more.